Due to the wide range of applications and issues relating to Universal Joint angles, Inertia Excitation, Rotational Speeds and Torque Loading, and to allow us to deal with your particular requirements promptly and efficiently, we recommend that you contact our sales office in the first instance to establish what information is required in order for us to address your technical enquiry. However, you may find the information in the sections below particularly useful.
- Maintenance of Propeller Shafts and Double Jointed Shafts
- Repair and replacement of parts on Propeller Shafts
- Repair and replacement of parts on Double Jointed Shafts
- Kinematics of Universal Joints
- Complete compensation for uneven movement by the second joint
Whatever the subject; we are happy to offer technical support.